KN95 P2 Rebreatheable Face Mask Respirator With Valve
– This face mask effectively removes heat and moisture build-up thanks to the valve on the front of the mask.
– This face mask is made of high quality material which makes it more comfortable wear when compared to lower quality masks.
– This face mask can be reused.
– This face mask has a 95% filtration efficiency. It will protect you from dust, car exhaust, pollen, etc.
– The face mask has an adjustable nose piece for maximum protection.
How face masks can help stop the spread of viruses
Many countries around the world, as well as some US states, have implemented various directions for people to wear face masks in public places to try and limit the spread of the virus.
Wearing a face mask will help prevent the spread of infection and prevent the individual from contracting any airborne infectious germs. When someone coughs, talks sneezes they could release germs into the air that may infect others nearby. Face masks are part of an infection control strategy to eliminate cross-contamination.
By wearing a face mask, it will help you in preventing the spread of infectious diseases. This face mask will be able to protect you from droplets when someone sneezes, coughs, talks that could release bacteria into the air. Face masks are one of the most important part in respiratory hygiene, a very good strategy to eliminate cross-contamination.
Who should wear a face mask?
– A face mask should be worn when you are in poorly ventilated places.
– People who are taking care of patients especially with respiratory infection symptoms.
– Health care workers
– People who have been in close contact with confirmed or suspected cases of the airborne virus. These people should wear a mask for at least 10 days from the last contact.
– Visiting crowded places especially clinics or hospitals.
– Workers in the food industry
– When going to public transport or staff in public transport.
– People who are sick especially with respiratory infection symptoms.
– Pupils and staff at schools.
Points to note about wearing a mask:
– Don’t forget to wash your hands properly before putting on your face mask, before and after taking one-off
– Make sure to adjust the nose piece on your face mask for maximum protection
10x, 2x, 5x