3M™ Rebreathable 9322A Premium Quality Face Mask
$28.05 – $253.00 inc GST
- Add 2 - Get a 2% discount!
- Add 3 - Get a 4% discount!
- Add 5 - Get a 5% discount!
3M™Aura™ Particulate Respirator 9322A+ Face Mask Premium Quality
– This face mask offers particulate protection with a P2 N95 rating.
– The 3M™ Cool Flow™ exhalation valve effectively removes heat and moisture build up from within the face mask.
– This face mask is cooler and more comfortable wear when compared to face masks without a valve.
– The face mask features a foldable 3-panel design for comfort and reduced breathing resistance.
– The valve effectively removes exhaled air and minimizes the occurrence of misting eyewear.
– The high performance filtration ensures low breathing resistance.
– The face masks adjustable nose clip allows for a better seal and reduced eyewear fogging.
– Compatible with the 3M™ Speedglas™ welding helmet range.
– Complies with Australian and New Zealand standards AS/NZS1716:2012 for filtering mechanically (P1) and thermally (P2) generated particles.
About the 3M Rebreather 9322A Face Mask Valved N95 P2 Rating
When working in areas with potentially hazardous airborne particles, it is crucial to protect yourself correctly. The 3M 9322A+ disposable respirator face masks provide a simple yet very effective solution for respiratory protection against hazardous elements in the workplace including dust, mists, smoke or other fumes. The 3M 9322A+ Aura P2 respirator is compatible with your 3M Speedglas™ welding helmet.
About the 3M Rebreather 9322A Face Mask Valved N95 P2 Rating Design
With the 9322A+’s face masks unique three panel design, it is easy to maintain communication in the workplace without compromising respiratory protection. The 3M 9322A+ Aura respirator face mask is perfect for highly physical jobs or in hot/humid environments, with the 3M Cool Flow exhalation valve keeping the wearer cool and comfortable.
About 3M Rebreather 9322A Face Mask Valved N95 P2 Rating Mask Quality Standards
These 3M face masks are in compliance with Australian and New Zealand standard AS/NZS 1716:2003 as well as reaching the European Standards EN149:2001 + A1:2009. The 3M 9322A+ face mask has a P2 filtering efficiency classification and a protection factor up to 10 times that of the exposure standard.
How face masks can help stop the spread of viruses
Many countries around the world, as well as some US states, have implemented various directions for people to wear face masks in public places to try and limit the spread of the virus.
Wearing a face mask will help prevent the spread of infection and prevent the individual from contracting any airborne infectious germs. When someone coughs, talks sneezes they could release germs into the air that may infect others nearby. Face masks are part of an infection control strategy to eliminate cross-contamination.
By wearing a face mask, it will help you in preventing the spread of infectious diseases. This face mask will be able to protect you from droplets when someone sneezes, coughs, talks that could release bacteria into the air. Face masks are one of the most important part in respiratory hygiene, a very good strategy to eliminate cross-contamination.
Who should wear a face mask?
– A face mask should be worn when you are in poorly ventilated places.
– People who are taking care of patients especially with respiratory infection symptoms.
– Health care workers
– People who have been in close contact with confirmed or suspected cases of the airborne virus. These people should wear a mask for at least 10 days from the last contact.
– Visiting crowded places especially clinics or hospitals.
– Workers in the food industry
– When going to public transport or staff in public transport.
– People who are sick especially with respiratory infection symptoms.
– Pupils and staff at schools.
Points to note about wearing a mask:
– Don’t forget to wash your hands properly before putting on your face mask, before and after taking one-off
– Make sure to adjust the nose piece on your face mask for maximum protection
1 Mask, Box Of 10 Masks
Disposable Face masks